|“||That is so Logan Classic.||”|
OverviewLindy is excited about her new gig as the school's food critic until she dines at a family restaurant and the food is terrible. Meanwhile, Jasmine gets a babysitting job and winds up competing with her nine-year-old charge.
- Olivia Holt as Lindy Watson
- Austin North as Logan Watson
- Piper Curda as Jasmine Kang
- Peyton Clark as Garrett Spenger
- Sarah Gilman as Delia Delfano
- Paul Rogan as Mr. Jenkins
- Zoe Pessin as Aubrey
- Eddy Martin as Ernesto
- Lidia Porto as Abuelita
- Tanner Stine as Hogan
- Eileen Galindo as Juanita
- Skyler Seymour as Barrett
- Karen Malina White as Betty LeBow
Logan': That is so Logan Classic.
Logan: You're my best friend. No one could replace you.
Garrett: I feel the same way.
- A parody of Garrett and Logan, Barrett and Hogan, were in the episode.
- This episode aired on a Wednesday, instead of Sunday.
- This episode was part of Disney's "April Fuel" weeknights, with Liv and Maddie.
- This episode aired at a special time, 7:00 p.m.
- This the only episode that Betty LeBow does not appear in, although she is briefly mentioned by Garrett in the beginning of the episode for ordering too many bananas.
- This episode is similar to an episode of Drake & Josh called "Drew & Jerry", where there are poradies of two characters.
- When Abuelita threw the big knife at the picture of her and Lindy, the big knife went directly through the picture, which should've shattered the glass that protects the picture inside the picture frame, but it didn't.
| To view the Food Fight gallery, click here.