|“||Well then, I'm twin it to win it!||”|
|To be added in soon.|
- Olivia Holt as Lindy Watson
- Austin North as Logan Watson
- Piper Curda as Jasmine Kang
- Peyton Clark as Garrett Spenger
- Sarah Gilman as Delia Delfano
- The name of the episode is a play on the name of the phrase "In it to win it".
- The name is also a reference to the game show "Minute to Win It" hosted by Apollo Ohno.
- In "The New Guy", Logan said to Lindy that felt the same as it may be telepathy between twins, at the time, they wanted Tom for her group.
- Logan said, "I'm twin it, to win it!", which was a pun on the name of the episode.
- September 14, 2014 (Latin America and Brazil)
- September 19, 2014 (Japan)
- September 27, 2014 (Poland)
- November 3, 2014 (Australia)
Lindy & Logan: Strawberry boomerang with extra protein. I was first. I was first!
Logan: Fine, you're first but you're paying for it.Lindy: I'm already paying for it by having you as a brother.
Lindy & Logan: Wow. That's great.
Lady: You guys possess incredible telepathic communication skills. There'll be 1000 dollars for you to share.
Delia: Welcome to everyone's favorite game show where we try and gets twin with nothing in common to quickly form a psychic connection.
Lindy: I just had the most fascinating conversation!
Logan: I didn't.Lindy: The woman behind us in line is excellent in twin behavior. She wants us to be part of her study.
| To view the Twin It to Win It gallery, click here.
| To view the Twin It to Win It video gallery, click here.